Please support PlayIt Software,
Ducky's bread bill is over £200 per month.
Donated so far this month: £148.
The aim of the PlayIt Software project is to provide affordable radio software to everyone.
As the sole developer, I personally incur costs in order to provide regular updates, rapid bug fixes and great technical support.
Your donations help to fund the following:
- Server - website, activation server, build server, error reporting server - £50 per month.
- Domains and SSL certificate - providing you with secure access to the website - £100 per year.
- Code signing certificate and associated legal fees - ensuring you are receiving authentic software - £175 per year.
- Development software and controls annual support and maintenence:
- NCrunch automated concurrent testing tool - £50 per year.
- Telerik DevCraft UI controls - £600 per year.
- Freshdesk customer support helpdesk software - £120 per year.
- Azure server running PlayIt Live 24/7 to ensure stability - £50 per month.
- Promoting the software at an annual trade fair - £250 per year.
This equates to nearly £2500 per year or over £200 per month.
- Your name can be added to the list of donors below. Please get in touch after making your donation if you would like your name to be added.
- A link can be added against your name to your website or blog. Please get in touch after making your donation.
- I will provide you with direct email technical support, so you don't need to use the community forums.
To make a donation:
- Click the Donate button below.
- Enter an amount to donate, for example £20 which is around $30 or €25.
- Follow the instructions on the PayPal site to complete the payment.
If you do not have a PayPal account you can still make a donation via their payment system with a credit/debit card.
If you don't want to use PayPal please get in touch and we can arrange an alternative method of payment.
- Oct 2017
The Eclectic Radio Show
- Sep 2017
- Aug 2017
- Jul 2017
- Jun 2017
- May 2017
- Apr 2017
- Mar 2017
- Feb 2017
- Jan 2017
- Dec 2016
- Nov 2016
- Oct 2016
- Sep 2016
- Aug 2016
- Jul 2016
- Jun 2016
- May 2016
- Apr 2016
- Mar 2016
- Feb 2016
- Jan 2016
- Dec 2015
- Nov 2015
- Oct 2015
- Aug 2015
- Jun 2015
- Apr 2015
- Mar 2015
- Feb 2015
- Jan 2015
- Dec 2014
- Nov 2014
- Oct 2014
- Sep 2014
- Aug 2014
- Jul 2014
- Jun 2014
- Jun 2013