PlayIt Cartwall: Release Notes / Previous Versions
From this page you can download previous or beta versions of PlayIt Cartwall. Please note, there is no guarantee that data will be compatible with future or past versions. If you have already installed a version, please ensure you back up your data before installing another version.
02 Dec 2019 (v2.01.2.838)
- Upgrading BASS audio engine to resolve occasional hangs and crashes
31 Oct 2019 (v2.01.2.837)
14 Oct 2019 (v2.01.1.834) (BETA)
- Licencing system updated. If you have an offline key you will need to re-generate a new key.
- Added the ability to remove data and settings when uninstalling.
23 Sep 2019 (v2.00.2.826)
- Updating signing certificate
02 Sep 2018 (v2.00.2.731)
- Fixing window restore position if PlayIt Cartwall was closed when minimised.
25 Aug 2018 (v2.00.2.725)
15 Aug 2018 (v2.00.1.718) (BETA)
- Added ability to expand the window to full-screen, hiding the title and menu bar.
- Added ability to start PlayIt Cartwall when you log into your computer.
- Added option to create desktop shortcut via installer.
- The licencing method has been updated, just log in. The software no longer needs to be relicensed every year.
- Icons have been updated for a fresher look.
- The cue point editor has been updated to allow zooming and more precise setting of cue points.
- Fixed issue where tracks with invalid artist or title would corrupt the cart settings file.
- Fixed issue with InvalidOperationException when updating audio selections for ASIO devices.
23 Oct 2016 (v1.02.2.503)
09 Oct 2016 (v1.02.1.486) (BETA)
- Adding solo carts - carts that will only play on their own
- Adding ability to loop carts
- Adding ability to change the playback behaviour on carts
08 Feb 2015 (v1.01.2.179)
- Fixing issue where module loader was shown for too long on startup
- Fixing issue where message box was sometimes shown under current window.
02 Feb 2015 (v1.01.2.177)
- Fixing bug where mono tracks were played at double speed for ASIO devices
- Fixing bug when setting whitespace character keyboard shortcuts
04 Jan 2015 (v1.01.1.165) (BETA)
- Adding ability to control the software with keyboard commands.
- The window state is remembered for when you next run the software.
- Disabling QuickCart right click eject when in Playback mode.
- Upgrading to use .NET Framework 4.0.
14 Dec 2014 (v1.00.0.133)
- Fixes around rare errors regarding cursors
22 Nov 2014 (v1.00.0.122)
22 Nov 2014 (v1.00.1.118) (BETA)
- Adding file type filter for valid audio file types on cart edit Browse button.
- Adding ability to double click on page in Pages window to navigate to that page.
- Fixing issue where Cue In point was not stored.