PlayIt Live: Change Log / Previous Versions
From this page you can download previous or beta versions of PlayIt Live. Please note, there is no guarantee that data will be compatible with future or past versions. If you have already installed a version, please ensure you back up your data before installing another version.
08 Jan 2018 (v2.01.2.1915)
- Fixing issue that could cause playout to stop when voice track placeholders were left unrecorded.
19 Dec 2017 (v2.01.2.1889)
- Fixing issue in Decks Mode where Live Assist log could be partially overlaid on top after changing settings making Decks Mode unusable without restarting
- Fixing potential crash after increasing the number of QuickCart rows
- Fixing crash when the software was shutting down
- Fixing occasional issue where aux input playback could stutter
- Fixing issue in live assist where track could restart when it reaches the end rather than playing the next track
- Fixing issue where a track after a non-seguing track could start automatically if a sweeper was used previously
12 Dec 2017 (v2.01.2.1874)
06 Dec 2017 (v2.01.1.1862) (BETA)
- Added ability to play live aux input streams from an external audio device
- Added ability to create users and restrict permissions to various parts of the user interface
- Added ability to toggle segue type for the currently playing track via the keyboard
- Added ability to drop a track from the track list to play next in the playout log via the keyboard
- Installer now offers to close PlayIt Live if it is already running so it can update files
- Various performance improvements around the live log user interface
- QuickCarts not longer get stuck saying "Fading" after clicking when no track is loaded into it
- Fixed possible NullReferenceException crash when editing tracks
- Fixed possible NullReferenceException crash when updating the hour overrun time
- Fixed possible ArgumentOutOfRangeException crash in Insert Track scheduled event
- Reinstated previously removed Stop and Next icons on Live Assist settings page
18 Nov 2017 (v2.00.2.1783)
- Adding a check for tracks that have got stuck playing and attempt to restart them
- Fixing memory leak where database sessions were not correctly disposed
- Speculative fix that should ensure that PlayIt Live shuts down properly on exit
- Fixing race condition that could cause tracks to play silently
- Fixing "Could not find player" crash when switching QuickCart section on or off
- Fixing issue where a track just dropped into a free slot would play immediately if the previously ended track was set to segue
05 Nov 2017 (v2.00.2.1751)
- Added a popup window on first load for existing users explaining the new look and feel and also to verify audio settings as these may have changed after an audio library update.
- Making stable release
- Improved the download speed of audio files when viewing the waveform on track pages.
- Fixed issue when switching between live assist and decks mode.
- Fixed colour of Comments section when viewing additional information about a track from the live log.
- Fixed quick cart drag and drop when dragging from the track list
31 Oct 2017 (v2.00.1.1741) (BETA)
- Fixed remote management sync issues when updating log via PlayIt Live.
30 Oct 2017 (v2.00.1.1740) (BETA)
- Fixed 'locked' text on Live Assist which still referred to Manual, Semi-Auto and Auto modes which has since been removed.
- Fixed error which could occur when adding a large number of tracks or other objects.
28 Oct 2017 (v2.00.1.1738) (BETA)
- New dark and light themes. The default is now dark, if you wish to change this back, go to File > Settings.
- Adding VU meters on live assist players.
- PlayIt Live licencing change. PlayIt Live no longer expires after one year and requiring a new licence. Licence has been updated to include paid-for voice tracking and remote management modules in addition to the free core module. PlayIt VoiceTrack no longer needs to be installed side-by-side with PlayIt Live to enable voice tracking.
- Remote management of PlayIt Live data is now available directly in PlayIt Live without the need for PlayIt Manager.
- Added ability to add any file or folder already on the server when using remote management rather than having to upload the file.
- Added ability to configure audio buffer size which should help any users who are suffering from audio stuttering on slower computers.
- Hour over/underrun time is now shown for each hour in live assist.
- Icons are now rendered using SVG which give much better clarity.
- When synchronised with another remote management server (PlayIt Live or PlayIt Manager) changes are now streamed which means large numbers of updates are applied faster.
- Hour headings now 'stick' to the top so you know which hour you are looking at when scrolled past the top of the hour.
- The entire slot is highlighted when dropping an item into an empty slot which is clearer than the previous insert line.
- Manual, Semi-Auto and Auto modes have been replaced with separate Log Scheduler and Automation ON/OFF switches which makes it a lot clearer what these mean.
- Fixed segue issue where audio could stop if segues were set beyond the end of track.
13 Aug 2017 (v184.108.40.2067)
- Fixing issue where file-based URL item would fade out towards the end
- Fixing issue where PlayIt Live would crash and possibly not restart if a URL with a very long duration was stopped early
12 Jun 2017 (v220.127.116.111)
- Fixing bug where scheduled start time was sometimes incorrect across hours.
- Fixing occasional crash when editing segues where segue was selected as 'stop'
08 Jun 2017 (v18.104.22.1689)
04 Jun 2017 (v22.214.171.1247) (BETA)
- Support for sweepers via segue styles on the segue editor
- Ability to mark tracks as sweepers
- Ability to tag album metadata on tracks
- Ability to duck other players when a track is played, including voice tracks
- Ability to prevent a track from fading when its cue out point is reached
- Played status is now shown again playout log items via Manage > Playout Log
- Break note details are now shown when expanding a break node on the live log
- Live Assist Play Times are now more accurate to include different segues styles
06 May 2017 (v126.96.36.1996)
- PlayIt Live is now digitally signed to guarantee authenticity and integrity.
- Fixing issue where track and track group selection for clocks and playout log and selecting keyboard shortcuts would cause a hang/crash for some users.
- Fixing performance issues when using track group filters including Year
- Fixing performance issues when there are lots of playout log items in an hour
03 May 2017 (v188.8.131.529)
- Fixing issue with memory leak that would cause a crash after running for a long time.
03 May 2017 (v184.108.40.2068)
- Installer now has an option (on by default) to take a backup of data and settings when installing a new version.
- Fixing performance issues when focusing away from the main interface playout log
- Fixing issue where PlayIt VoiceTrack could not read tracks that were saved since PlayIt Live 1.16 (tracks will be upgraded)
- Fixing issue where track could not selected for a clock or the playout log
30 Apr 2017 (v220.127.116.114)
27 Apr 2017 (v18.104.22.1682) (BETA)
- Improved track editing navigation using back and next buttons
- Bulk editing of tracks to change multiple fields at once.
- Tags field on tracks to store additional metadata.
- Comments field on tracks to store free-text descriptive field.
- Playout log items on the main interface can be clicked to select and expand for more information, include out cue, genre, year and comment.
- When selected, the main playout log can be navigated with the keyboard (Up, Down, Page up, Page down, Home)
- Analyse and resolve tracks where the underlying audio file has been moved or deleted.
- Analyse and remove duplicate tracks added to PlayIt Live.
- Filtered track group window now shows what tracks are matched by the entered filter.
- Time since last played is calculated and shown when a playout log item is expanded if the track was played in the last 24 hours.
- Folder browser window now uses the built-in Windows folder browser (where available) so folders can be pasted and network (UNC) paths used.
- It is now possible to add and remove multiple tracks from listed track groups.
- Fixing issue with zero duration when drawing cue points
- Fixing issue where waveforms would not be drawn on the segue editor when using track path substitutions from PlayIt Manager
- Fixing issue that caused the Microphone Mix plugin to stay stuck on.
- Track list selection is now reset when track group is changed.
- Filtered track group window now displays symbols for operators rather than 'enum' text.
- The 'When Added' track field now works for newly added tracks.
- Grouped track groups that use circular references no longer cause PlayIt Live to hang.
- Scheduled events can now be cloned.
- Fixing issues where PlayIt Live did not reconnect to PlayIt Manager after becoming disconnected.
- When PlayIt Live automatically schedules tracks when connected to PlayIt Manager these changes are pushed to the server.
- Add New Tracks Wizard window is now centered on the parent window.
31 Mar 2017 (v22.214.171.1244)
- Fixing issue where edits to segue or voice track recordings were not immediately pushed when connected to PlayIt Manager
- Fixing intermittent crash while scrolling the live log
29 Mar 2017 (v126.96.36.1990)
- Fixing crash when trying to play a player with no track loaded in it.
- Fixing crash when trying to set keyboard shortcut keys.
- Fixing crash when trying to duplicate an empty clock row.
25 Mar 2017 (v188.8.131.527)
21 Mar 2017 (v184.108.40.2063) (BETA)
- Ensuring tracks ending early because of a hard fixed time marker are faded.
- Better handling of playout log items with invalid (missing) tracks
- Hiding edit button for invalid playout log items
20 Mar 2017 (v220.127.116.112) (BETA)
- Fixing issue where XML to Database migration would fail for some users.
- Fixing live-assist Play Time text width for skipped items.
- Fixing hours selector on Edit Schedule Item window.
19 Mar 2017 (v18.104.22.1681) (BETA)
- Scheduled events allow the ability to trigger actions at a specific time or when PlayIt Live starts.
- It is now possible to navigate quickly to any time in the playout log by clicking the Go To Time button.
- Fade envelope on segue editor has been improved. It is now possible to see the waveform volume change as the fade envelope is changed. Volume can now be increased to 500% in order to turn up the volume of recordings more easily.
- XML data storage has been removed due to performance and maintenance constraints. Any users currently using XML data storage will be automatically migrated to SQLite database storage.
- Performance improvements in order to reduce the amount of CPU used by the main interface.
- Behind-the-scenes to improve stability of live-assist automation.
- Zoom buttons on segue editor now update enabled state correctly when zooming with the mouse wheel.
27 Feb 2017 (v22.214.171.1249)
- More improvements to tracks unloading immediately after loading in live assist players. Now reported to be fixed.
23 Feb 2017 (v126.96.36.1994)
- Fixing issue (again) where player could unload immediately after loading.
- Fixing live assist locking/timeout/hanging issue.
20 Feb 2017 (v188.8.131.520)
- Fixing issue where tracks would sometimes unload from live-assist players immediately after loading.
- Now gracefully handling invalid audio headers when adding tracks.
- Adding additional logging to identify cause of odd live-assist behaviour.
12 Feb 2017 (v184.108.40.2068)
- Fixing issue where players would not stay paused.
- Fixing bug where first player was shown for fourth player when adding an extra player to Live Assist.
04 Feb 2017 (v220.127.116.117)
- Fixing issue where track would segue for paused players
- Fixing issue where invalid tracks would continuously try to load
02 Feb 2017 (v18.104.22.1685) (BETA)
- Added text to indicate that you can manage QuickCart pages by clicking on the page name as this was not clear to some users.
- Fixed timeout crash when ejecting players in live assist mode.
- Made user interface more robust to existing invalid playout log settings.
- Handling invalid durations when requesting the duration of a file from URL.
- Made segue editor more robust to deleted tracks.
- Added warning message when trying to add a row when managing the playout log with invalid time ranges.
- Made scanning tracks from disk more robust to IO errors.
- QuickCart edit window now shows a validation message when no track has been selected for Track type QuickCart.
- When clicking the rename button on the QuickCart pages window a message is now shown if no page is selected.
01 Feb 2017 (v22.214.171.1243) (BETA)
- Fixed issue where track list was hidden when using the Internet Broadcast plugin.
29 Jan 2017 (v126.96.36.1999) (BETA)
- Added ability to configure remote files or live streams via URLs.
- Special log items have been moved to below the track list rather than under a 'Special' tab.
- Fixed issue on segue editor where dragging a trimmed track may drag respective to the correct.
- Fixed issue where diacritics (such as an accent or cedilla) were ignored when importing tracks.
- Applied some speculative fixes for when some tracks would randomly stop rather than segue.
- Fixed issue where classic carts mode would not show when changed from live assist mode on Windows 10.
20 Nov 2016 (v188.8.131.522)
- Fixing installer that caused voice tracking recording to fail when launched from the start menu.
06 Nov 2016 (v184.108.40.2067)
- Fixed issue where blank track search would not show empty artist/title tracks
- Fixed crash when VoiceTrack licence was invalid
- Fixed occasional crash when selecting track group icon and colour for track in the log
23 Oct 2016 (v220.127.116.117) (BETA)
- Adding ability to assign colours and icons to tracks for display on the main playout log.
- Adding ability clone clocks to allow for small adjustments to existing clocks.
- Adding ability to schedule voice tracks in clocks for later recording in the scheduled log.
- Adding ability to import logs from external schedulers (M3U and SS32 supported).
- Adding solo carts - carts that will only play on their own
- Adding ability to loop carts
- Adding ability to change the playback behaviour on carts
- Removing of 'warning' icons on Manage Tracks list as these were misleading and obsolete.
- Fixing issue were cue points were drawn on segue editor even when waveform is trimmed.
03 Sep 2016 (v18.104.22.1689)
- Fixing issue where changes to the playout log via PlayIt Live were not synchronised to PlayIt Manager
31 Aug 2016 (v22.214.171.1245)
- Ensuring scheduling on the live log is done in the background in order to prevent playback from freezing up.
- Removing asio4all from being initialised as this is problematic for some users.
- Ensuring clock start times start at the top of the hour and must be at :00 minutes
- Fixing issue where incorrect date was shown for new schedule items
- Fixing bug with scheduler for daily repeated items where not all occurences would happen.
- Fixing the repeat every label to show days/weeks/months/years and increasing amount to 14 so fortnightly schedule items can be created on selected hours.
22 Aug 2016 (v126.96.36.1999)
- Optimising speed of live playout log interface
- Fixing loading progress
- Fixing playout pattern double click add/remove issue
- Fixing issue where playout would sometimes not segue
18 Aug 2016 (v188.8.131.524)
- Fixing issue where live assist automation could stop when very short tracks were played together
- Fixing issue where current item marker could indicate the incorrect item and scroll could move out of sync with playout
09 Aug 2016 (v184.108.40.2061)
- Fixing crash when editing QuickCarts
- Fixing intermittent crash when playing in live assist
- Fixing issue where dropped tracks would appear in the wrong place in the log
06 Aug 2016 (v220.127.116.110)
03 Aug 2016 (v18.104.22.1685) (BETA)
- Fixing bug where playing track would restart if switching from manual or semi-auto to auto mode.
31 Jul 2016 (v22.214.171.1243) (BETA)
- Scroll to anywhere in the playout log, back announce more than 3 tracks in the past, plan shows in the future
- Added segue editor to allow fine tuning of track segues
- Added voice tracking as a premium feature. Record vocals between songs to give the illusion of a live show.
- Redesigned live-assist playout log
31 May 2016 (v126.96.36.1996)
- Fixing issue where clocks would sometimes be applied to the incorrect log hour.
10 Apr 2016 (v188.8.131.528)
- Fixing issue where artist and title were not read correctly from the file name of non-MP3 files
02 Apr 2016 (v184.108.40.2066)
02 Apr 2016 (v220.127.116.115) (BETA)
- Improving performance when synchronising large numbers of tracks
31 Mar 2016 (v18.104.22.1689) (BETA)
- Fixing loading of data when using XML Files data storage
- Fixing error when loading some playout policies
27 Mar 2016 (v22.214.171.1244) (BETA)
- Adding support for synchronisation of playout pattern with PlayIt Manager
- Adding support for synchronisation of playout policies with PlayIt Manager
- Adding support for synchronisation of clocks and clock schedule with PlayIt Manager
- Adding support for synchronisation of playout log with PlayIt Manager
- Adding hour indicator to playout log to give a better indication which items are being added to which hour
- Fixing scheduling issues with modified hours with fixed time markers
16 Feb 2016 (v126.96.36.1992)
- Updating installer to automatically download and install required .NET framework update KB2468871. This should already be installed if you have Windows Updates turned on.
20 Jan 2016 (v188.8.131.523)
- Fixing bug where players would display 00:00 until played when no ASIO devices were present
12 Jan 2016 (v184.108.40.2066)
- Fixing issues with player timers not counting when ASIO devices are used with certain configurations
07 Jan 2016 (v220.127.116.119)
- Adding logging around ASIO to help diagnose some ASIO issues.
- Updating error handler to send information on .NET updates that are installed to try and trace cause of startup error for only selective users.
- Fixing issues where audio engine files were not loaded correctly if current directory was set to something other than the Program Files PlayIt Live folder.
01 Jan 2016 (v18.104.22.1682)
- Upgrading to stable release. Happy New Year!
21 Dec 2015 (v22.214.171.1249) (BETA)
- Fixing problem where duration would sometimes not be read from tracks.
20 Dec 2015 (v126.96.36.1997) (BETA)
- Supporting synchronisation of PlayIt Live track and track group data via connecting to PlayIt Manager
- Adding duplicate handling when adding new tracks
07 Nov 2015 (v1.09.2.1048)
- Fixing bug where playout would stop after running in manual mode for a long time (5 hours +)
10 Sep 2015 (v1.09.2.1037)
- Fixing bug where players could randomly stop when log refreshed in background
- Fixing random playout crashes
- Fixing bug where plugins could not be installed for some users who used offline activation
30 Aug 2015 (v1.09.2.1027)
- Fixing issue with very short tracks causing playout to stop completely.
29 Aug 2015 (v1.09.2.1026)
- Disabling built-in Plugin Gallery on Windows XP as this is not supported.
28 Aug 2015 (v1.09.2.1025)
- Upgraded to stable version
- Fixing pausing issues
- Fixing intermittent crash when using XML data formats
- Fixing hanging issues on player carts
- Fixing bug where some audio devices was unintentionally muted
19 Aug 2015 (v1.09.1.1013) (BETA)
- Changing 'ON AIR' text to 'PLAYING' on Live Assist players as this was misleading when not actually broadcasting
- Fixing intermittent playback crash
- Fixing error reading some 'unknown' timezones
- Fixing keyboard shortcuts attempting to be triggered from activation window before application had fully initialised
- Fixing crash on cart player stop since last release
18 Aug 2015 (v1.09.1.1007) (BETA)
- Fixing bug with filtered track groups using Year
- Fixing Stop events for players on Plugin Engine
14 Aug 2015 (v1.09.1.1003) (BETA)
- Added embedded plugin gallery under Plugins > Plugin Manager
- Upgraded audio engine to support audio based plugins
- Plugin engine interface enhancements - some developer plugins may need upgrading
- Plugins can now be installed from the website via the Plugins page
- Fixed bug where ASIO devices fade envelope did not get reset once used
- Fixed issues where some computers were regularly asked for reactivation at startup
- Fixed broken Added date filter on track groups
06 Jul 2015 (v1.08.2.806)
- Fixing a bug that prevented some users from starting up.
08 Feb 2015 (v1.08.2.805)
- Fixing issue where module loader was shown for too long on startup
- Fixing issue where message box was sometimes shown under current window.
02 Feb 2015 (v1.08.2.803)
- Fixing bug where mono tracks were played at double speed for ASIO devices
- Ensuring 'Not Before' fixed time marker is not generated if fixed time marker already exists at start of clock
- Fixing bug which caused crash with some XML serialisations
- Fixing bug when setting whitespace character keyboard shortcuts
04 Jan 2015 (v1.08.1.791) (BETA)
- Adding ability to control the software with keyboard commands.
- Updating onscreen clock so it can be displayed in 12 hour format or completely disabled.
- Disabling QuickCart right click eject when in Playback mode. You can re-enable this feature from Settings > QuickCarts.
- Upgrading to use .NET Framework 4.0
16 Dec 2014 (v1.07.0.754)
- Fixing bug loading some data from eastern time zones.
- Fixing intermittent bug related to cursors failing to initialise
05 Dec 2014 (v1.07.0.744)
- Fixing issue where track list would appear empty.
- Fixing issue tracks loaded from the file system would stop randomly.
25 Nov 2014 (v1.07.0.741)
- Fixing bug where cart wall would be shown at startup regardless of setting.
22 Nov 2014 (v1.07.0.740)
22 Nov 2014 (v1.07.1.735) (BETA)
- Adding file type filter for valid audio file types on QuickCart edit Browse button.
- Adding ability to double click on page in Quick Pages window to navigate to that page.
- Adding ability to duplicate and re-order items when editing Playout Clocks.
- Fixing issue where QuickCart Cue In point was not stored.
- Fixing bug where some tracks dropped on QuickCart were added as File instead of Track.
13 Nov 2014 (v1.07.1.725) (BETA)
- Fixing plugin engine that had stopped working.
11 Nov 2014 (v1.07.1.720) (BETA)
- Fixing drawing issue on schedule grid.
09 Nov 2014 (v1.07.1.715) (BETA)
09 Nov 2014 (v1.07.1.713) (BETA)
- Adding QuickCart paging, editing, and colouring.
- Adding support for ASIO sound cards.
- Adding onscreen clock to main window showing the current date and time.
- Fixing crash when add new tracks wizard window was closed when progressing tracks.
- Fixing crash when add new tracks wizard tries to access a folder the user does not have access to read.
- Fixing bug when fixed time marker was dropped was sometimes assigned to incorrect hour.
30 Oct 2014 (v1.06.0.664)
- Speculative fixes around bugs in list view and mouse cursors.
22 Oct 2014 (v1.06.0.641)
- Fixing bug around quick carts being duplicated when new rows are added.
18 Oct 2014 (v1.06.0.633)
- Stability improvements around playout automation and timers.
11 Oct 2014 (v1.06.0.625)
03 Oct 2014 (v1.06.0.620)
- Improved error reporting.
01 Oct 2014 (v1.06.0.610)
- Reinstating deck numbers for carts in Decks Mode.
- Stability improvements around playout automation.
- Adding additional logging to check state of timers which have been reported to be freezing.
26 Sep 2014 (v1.06.0.599)
- Adding additional logging around list change events to track down cause of reported errors when searching for tracks.
- Fixing bug where track group selection and searching tracks did not filter tracks list on tracks window.
- Fixing functionality around analyse button on track edit window.
22 Sep 2014 (v1.06.0.590)
- Fixing bug where exporting logged tracks to CSV did not work.
- Fixing performance issues with large numbers of tracks.
08 Aug 2014 (v1.06.0.559)
- Fixing bug where ID3 artist and title tags were not read from MP3 files.
30 Jul 2014 (v1.06.0.546)
- Fixing bug around scrollbar positioning.
24 Jul 2014 (v1.06.0.543)
- Fixing list view intermittent error
23 Jul 2014 (v1.06.0.542)
- Fixing bug around right click on Logged Tracks list
- Fixing divide by zero bug when quick carts per row is 0
- Fixing intermittent bug when tracks list dropdown value is changed
19 Jul 2014 (v1.06.0.536)
- Bug fixes from user reported errors. Thanks!
18 Jul 2014 (v1.06.0.516) (BETA)
- Scheduler improvements and enhanced database performance
11 Jul 2014 (v1.06.0.503) (BETA)
- Bug fixes around playout and fixed time markers
25 Apr 2014 (v1.06.0.455) (BETA)
06 Apr 2014 (v1.06.0.430) (BETA)
- Adding clocks and playout log scheduling
- Framework changes to improve automated testing
16 Feb 2014 (v1.05.0.276)
- Fixing bug in plugin engine where OnCartStart event was not raised.
26 Nov 2013 (v1.05.0.272)
- Adding plugin property to get currently selected track from track list.
24 May 2013 (v1.05.0.208)
- Adding tag reading for files other than MP3.
- Fixing file filter in the Add Tracks wizard to include all supported file types.
09 May 2013 (v1.05.1.201) (BETA)
- Adding PFL window feature. Double-click on a track on the track list to listen to a track prior to broadcast.
- Minor changes to the plugin engine to allow extra classes to be defined.
- Fixing a bug around playing QuickCarts via the plugin engine
08 Apr 2013 (v1.04.0.194)
- Fixing further issues where queued tracks were not always assigned to the correct player.
04 Apr 2013 (v1.04.0.191)
- Fixing bug where queued tracks were not always assigned to the correct player.
31 Mar 2013 (v1.04.0.189)
- Fixing bug where time was displayed in UTC/GMT instead of local time
17 Mar 2013 (v1.04.0.183)
- Stable release from previous beta releases
10 Mar 2013 (v1.03.1.179) (BETA)
- Extending plugin engine to handle keyboard shortcuts (hotkeys)
26 Feb 2013 (v1.03.1.172) (BETA)
- Minor bug fixes around loading plugins
25 Feb 2013 (v1.03.1.170) (BETA)
- Adding additional functions to plugin engine to clear future log items and play the next track in Live Assist mode.
- Improvements to playout engine
- Adding additional help items
- Fixing critical bugs reported by users via error reporting
08 Feb 2013 (v1.03.1.166) (BETA)
- Fixing bug where logged track times were being displayed in UTC rather than local time.
30 Jan 2013 (v1.03.0.161)
- Bug fix around resizing in live assist mode
30 Jan 2013 (v1.03.0.159)
- Improvements and bug fixes to the plugin engine
23 Jan 2013 (v1.03.0.154)
22 Jan 2013 (v1.03.0.149)
- Adding plugin engine - customise PlayIt Live to your needs
- Adding scrollbar to playout log
- Adding ability to save QuickCarts to disk
- Adding QuickCarts on separate window (cart wall)
- Adding a fourth player option for Live-Assist mode
- Adding settings for audio device for track editor
- Adding settings for silence analysis
- Adding Logged Tracks manager and export to CSV
- Playout engine completely re-written
13 Jun 2012 (v1.02.0.100)
- Fixing bug with installer that caused add new tracks wizard to fail
12 Jun 2012 (v1.02.0.97)
- Adding about box with latest version checking
- Adding notification bar to display important messages without disruption.
- Database performance improvements.
- Improving user experience in listed track groups window.
- Improving message when audio file cannot be found or is corrupt.
- Bug fixes around adding or editing tracks
- Fixing bug where tracks were not assigned to existing track group on add
- Fixing some issues with the installer
- Fixing whitespace issues on list view
26 Apr 2012 (v1.02.1.74) (BETA)
- Fixing bug where tracks were not assigned to existing track group on add
13 Apr 2012 (v1.02.1.73) (BETA)
- Database performance improvements.
- Bug fixes around adding or editing tracks
03 Apr 2012 (v1.01.0.63)
- Bug fixes and performance improvements