Please explain the feature you would like and why this would be useful to you. For example: As a radio DJ I would like to have a wall of one-touch radio buttons so I can play jingles without having to load them into the log.
When we have items in the hour that won't be played because the fixed time marker has been reached, it would be good if they were grey or shaded out, so we know they won't be played.
Please vote. Thanks.
Sometimes I want to trigger events (such as run an external program, etc) from the play log. This would really enhance the functionality of Playit as I could then add my own "features" in through firing off external scripts at specified times in the ...
- Shortcut to start each player independently
- Shortcut to pause each player independently
- Shortcut to stop each player independently
- Shortcut to switch next segue link between 'Next' and 'Stop'
- Shortcut to set Manual mode
- Shortcut to set Se ...